What kinds of information do we collect?
To process your purchase of products & services we need your general data as well as payment details. This information is necessary to complete the order. We handle your data carefully.
We collect the following information you provide:
- E-mail address
- Browser and type of machine
- Analytics and activities on the website
- Other data that you make available to us by all sorts of communication between Rederij Friendship B.V and you, for example in e-mail traffic, chat, contact forms or in correspondence (online and by telephone).
Log file information
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website. This log file information may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Analytics services (non-personally identifiable information only)
Everyone in our database has given permission received an email concerning the GDPR. If you do not want to receive the newsletter any more, you can easily unsubscribe at the bottom of every newsletter.
How do we use this information?
We use all of the information we have to help us provide and support our Webiste. Here is how:
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Website;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Website;
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
Why do we collect data?
- Handling your order, purchase of services and payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To contact you if necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you (digital)
- To answer your questions via the chat function
- Rederij Friendship B.V also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information we need for our tax return.
How is this information shared?
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Rederij Friendship B.V..
How do we secure and protect your data?
Rederij Friendship B.V. has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures by using the latest technologies to protect your information against loss or unlawful processing. We use safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Website secure. However, Rederij Friendship B.V. cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Rederij Friendship B.V. or guarantee that information on the Website may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. We request you to do your part to help us. You are responsible for controlling access to emails between you and Rederij Friendship B.V., at all times. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
Change of control
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
In accordance with the law, Rederij Friendship B.V. does not retain data any longer than is required for attaining the purposes for which they were collected.
Inspection and correction
If you wish to know which of your data Rederij Friendship B.V. has recorded or if you wish to amend or remove data that you cannot amend via your account, please contact Rederij Friendship B.V..
Third-party applications, websites and services
How to contact us